Hello dear friends! I’m glad to be here in this special day for many of us. I created a project that reflects the Easter theme with the reverence of Good Friday.
Here are the steps for this card:
- Stamp the Spring Roses stamp several times on white watercolour paper. Use masking tape to help with overlapping images. These images will create the frame.
- Colour the roses using traditional watercolours or waterbase markers.
- Use the matching Spring Roses die to cutout the stamped images. Carefully colour the white edges with a black marker. This is to match the black background.
- Mount the roses over a layer of black cardstock and trim it to a 4 X 5 1/4″. Keep the small trimmed roses and leaves and add them to the empty spaces of the front of the card.
- Ink the edges of an A2 card with versamark, add gold embossing powder and heat set. This is what makes the gold border you see in this card.
- Mix some gold paint and splatter freely around the roses and a bit in the black panel.
- Die cut the Shaker Simple Cross out of metallic cardstock and place it the front of the card.
- Stamp, heat emboss and cut a sentiment from the Mini Easter Saying and add it to your panel.
- Finally, adhere some Gold Sparkle Crystals around the roses and the black panel.
Please enjoy these two close-up photos of the project.
As you read, this project shows how you can create a frame stamp from any image or regular stamp. I hope it inspires you to venture creating one with your own touch.
Thanks so much for visiting, and see you next time!