It’s Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am up on the Studio Katia blog with a cute birthday card.
Take a look:
I haven’t made a Kobi card in a while, so today I pulled out the Kobi makes a wish stamp set and stamped out the bear holding a cake. I wanted to add some accesories to him, so I stamped out a party hat and a balloon from Kobi the birthday bear stamp set. I colored everything using alcohol markers and once everything was finished I added some white details using a white gel pen.
Next, I took a piece of purple card stock and started ink blending over top using Ink blending brushes and Heart-fetti stencil. I went with purple on purple look and I made sure that the colors match with the colored images.
The background seemed a bit too dard, so I die cut a white square using Scallop square die and I inkblended a sky and the ground towards the right side of the paper using blue and green ink. Once that was done, I stamped out the sentiment that reads ”Happy Bear-thday” that can be found in Kobi makes a with stamp set. I positioned the saying towards the left part of the card, so the scene is nicely balanced.
Thank you for joining me,
- Studio Katia – KOBI MAKES A WISH
- Studio Katia – KOBI THE BIRTHDAY BEAR
- Studio Katia dies – SCALLOP SQUARE
- Studio Katia dies – KOBI MAKES A WISH
- Studio Katia dies – KOBI THE BIRTHDAY BEAR
- Studio Katia stencil – HEART-FETTI
- Studio Katia – GLUE
- Studio Katia – INK BLENDING BRUSHES
- Studio Katia – DOUBLE SIDED TAPE – WHITE