Hello everyone! Bonnie here from BONNIECAROLLEE MAKES CARDS. School start up is just around the corner! Can you believe it! How about a sweet Back To School card to introduce your child or grandchild to his/her new teacher. Artsy Trimmings features all the classroom essentials! Fun images that teachers will connect with! As a retired teacher, I know how much teachers appreciate these thoughtful gestures.
- Artsy Trimmings features two border stamps. Each one was stamped on heavy white card stock with a COPIC friendly ink, black Memento.
- The images were COPIC coloured with lots of happy colours using two tones for each element: Y19/13, YR09/02, E37/33, YG09/06, B05/02, C6/3, B39/37 and R22/20.
- The borders were cut to 4” wide and then fussy cut on one edge. The backgrounds around the elements were coloured with BG07 (a perfect match to the teal card stock).
- White card stock was cut with Slimline: Polka Dots Cover and cut down to 4” wide by 3 1/2”.
- A teal panel was cut to 4” by 5 1/4”. The die cut polka dot panel was adhered to the centre of teal panel.
- The two border panels were adhered to the top and the bottom of the panel with foam tape.
- The panel was adhered to a teal matted, A2 sized, top folding card base.
- The sentiment from Peony Trimmings was stamped with black Versafine ink on teal card stock and clear embossed. It was cut into a strip and also mounted on foam tape before attaching it to the card.
- The card was embellished with Ripe Persimmon Pearls.
Hope you enjoyed this fun, Back To School card featuring Artsy Trimmings. Thank you so much for your visit!