Hello Crafty Friends! Studio Katia is super excited to announce our very first Design Team Call.
We are looking for Design Team members that are dependable, energetic, passionate about cardmaking & paper crafting and are active on Social Media. The Design Team members will be asked to create two projects per months and showcase the Studio Katia product line.
Design Team Requirements
• Must love Studio Katia Products. We are a company that produces clear photopolymer stamps, creative dies and embellishments.
• Have the ability to meet deadlines.
• Have active Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) accounts
• Take crisp, clear photographs of your projects and be able to apply watermark
• Create two projects per month to be posted on SK blog (your blog post must include a short tutorial and/or video showcasing SK products)
• Create one project for New Release Blog Hop and one project for each collaboration that we may have.
• Be active on Studio Katia gallery Facebook group.
• Design Team term from September 1st, 2017 – August 31st, 2018.
Design Team members are provided Studio Katia product to create projects. If you feel that you can achieve the above and would like to be part of our team, then we would love to see your application.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in being a part of the Design Team of SK for our September 1st, 2017 – August 31st, 2018 term please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject DT Application.
Please include the following information in your entry:
• Full name, email address, blog address and links to any other social media where you display your work (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube etc.).
• Links to your online projects and any video tutorials you may have done.
• Short bio about you, why you want to be part of the team, your project strengths and individual creative style.
• Lists of any other design teams you have been on or are currently with.
What you can expect:
• Free products with the new release.
• Welcome package.
• Discount code to the store.
• Exposure of your work as it will be featured on our blog and social media outlets.
• Link back to your blog or website connected to each blog post featuring your work.
• Affiliate program
*This design team call is open to Canada/USA and International applicants. Please note that International Design Team positions are limited.
** Current design team members are welcome to apply.
This DT call is open through until midnight on Monday July 31, 2017. Successful applicants will be contacted and invited to join the team. New Design Team members will be announced on Aug 31, 2017. Your first month as designer will be September 2017.
Thank you so much to all who apply – we’re very excited to see your applications.
Good luck everyone!!!