- I stamped and coloured the images using alcohol markers. Used the matching die set to cut them. I also cut several other layers from plain white cardstock and glued them together to add dimension.
- I inked a piece of thick white cardstock using the Hearts Duo stencil on a two tone technique.
- I stamped a sentiment from the same set on black cardstock on white embossing powder and heat set it.
- I then started to build the main panel. Trimmed the stenciled piece, as well as a piece of textured white cardstock and adhered them together on an A2 cardbase. I then trimmed a thin piece of red cardstock and glued it in between the two smaller panels.
- I adhered some Sugar Glitz and Rose Hearts embellishments around the hearts.
- Then, I placed my Gnomies in the centre of the panel.
- I adhered the sentiment to one side and finally, I added a few Satin Ruby pearls to give the card balance and dimension.
I hope this card inspires you to check out this new release and that you find ideas for your own projects.
Thanks so much for visiting and see you next time!
Here are some other Studio Katia items I used: